Terms & Conditions
All orders, whether through our website or otherwise, shall be governed by the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall constitute the complete Agreement between the purchaser of the goods (herein called ‘Buyer’(YOU)) and EzeeRun or EzeeRun.com (herein called ‘Seller’ (WE)) and shall supersede all prior and contemporaneous oral and written statements of any kind whatsoever made by the parties and their representatives.
Except as otherwise provided, payment terms are simple and the buyer is charged upfront while placing the order and the shipping charges would be extra to be paid by the buyer at the time of delivery of goods.
EzeeRun and EzeeRun.com are same Name. When we mention ‘EzeeRun’ in Term and condition it is also refer our website name as EzeeRun.com.
Buyers’ orders shall not constitute contracts of sale unless accepted in writing by an authorized agent of Seller at its home office in S-66/231/Partap Camp, Nehru Nagar, New Delhi-110065. Seller’s acceptance of an any order is expressly conditioned upon Buyer’s assent to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Any added, varied, or conflicting terms in Buyer’s Purchase Order, or elsewhere in any correspondence from Buyer, are hereby objected to and shall not bind Seller, unless expressly agreed to in writing signed at Seller’s home office in S-66/231/Partap Camp, Nehru Nagar, New Delhi-110065., by a duly authorized officer of Seller in a document making specific reference to this Agreement and specifically stating that it ‘amends’ this Agreement. Buyer shall notify Seller in writing, as soon as practicable after receipt of Sellers acceptance of Buyer’s order, of any objection to the terms of this Agreement. Buyer’s failure to notify Seller of any objection shall conclusively indicate Buyer’s assent to and acceptance of all terms and conditions herein. Buyer expressly accepts the terms and conditions herein at the exact moment Seller commences performance on any purchase order requiring or providing for Seller to commence performance prior to Buyer’s receipt of Seller’s written acknowledgment.
PRODUCT PRICES AND DESCRIPTION
Seller has the right to change, without notice, any prices and/or specifications contained in its catalogue or any other writing that does not expressly prohibit such change. The product price displayed on our Website represents the full retail price listed for the product itself. Such list price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain products that are offered as a set, the list price may represent an “open-stock” price, which means the aggregate of the estimated or suggested retail price for each of the products included in the set. Where a product is offered for sale by us, the list price will be provided by us. In cases of mispriced products in our catalogues where a product’s correct price is higher than our listed price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancelling your order and notify you of such cancellation. Buyer agrees to pay for all samples priced in excess of Rs.100/- + Delivery Charges on the date of shipment.
www.EzeeRun.com and the information, tools and material contained herein (“Website”) are not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation. www.EzeeRun.com maintains the right to delete or modify information on this website without prior notice.
This website is provided to you on an “as is” and “where-is” basis, without any warranty. www.EzeeRun.com, for itself and any third party providing materials, services, or content to this website, makes no representations or warranties, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, with respect to the website, the information or any products or services to which the information refers. www.EzeeRun.com will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising from or connected with the website, including but not limited to, your use of this website or your inability to use the website.
Any applicable State, local, or other government taxes or charges on the sale or shipment of the goods covered by this Agreement shall be added to the price and paid by Buyer. Buyer agrees to hold Seller harmless from all such taxes, including interest and penalties thereon, and any costs and expenses in connection thereupon.
Disclaimer of We may edit, delete or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a notice or a new agreement on our site. Your continued participation in our program, visit and shopping on our site following our posting of a change notice or a new agreement on our site will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
Acknowledgment of Rights
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. We have provided the Website on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and “BEST EFFORTS” basis and grant no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, direct, indirect, statutory or otherwise with respect to the website or the result of the website (including all information and content contained therein), including any implied warranties of correctness, validity, accuracy, appropriateness, fitness, merchantability or compatibility for a particular purpose or outcome or non-infringement. We do not warrant that the use of the Website will always be secured, uninterrupted, available, error-free or will meet your requirements or expectations, or that any defects in the Website or in the products offered from the Website will be corrected. We disclaim liability for, and no warranty is made with respect to, the connectivity and availability of the Website at all times and the results of the use of the Website.
- Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Website, but not directly by us, are those of the respective Website users, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such users are solely responsible for such content. We do not (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information provided on the Website, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party other than us.
- From time to time, we may offer new features or tools which our Website users may experiment or experience. Such features or tools are offered solely for experimental purposes and without any warranty of any kind, and may be modified or discontinued at our sole discretion. The provisions of this Disclaimer of Warranty clause shall apply with full force to such features and tools.
- We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of the use or non-use of the Website.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will we be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect damages arising out of or relating to the use or inability to use the website, result of using the website including, without limitation, damages for recommendation of the website, loss or corruption of data or programs, service interruptions and procurement of substitute services, even if we know or have been advised of the possibility of such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances will we be liable for any liquidated or punitive damages in connection with the use or non-use of the website, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, financial loss and/or any other damages resulting from therefrom.
With fraudulent scams on the rise, we wish to keep you informed & safe, EzeeRun doesn’t offer cash prizes or jackpots to anyone as a lucky draw winner. Please refrain from sharing sensitive information such as your banking details, password or PIN to anyone posing as our representative and please confirm with our direct customer service number on the contact us page before partaking in any such contest. In no event will we be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect damages arising out of engaging with these fraud contests.
The EzeeRun name and logos and all related product names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of EzeeRun. All other marks are the property of their respective sellers. Access to the Website does not authorize you to use any name, logo or mark in any manner whatsoever.
Third Party Links
The Website may have reference to any names, marks, products / services of third parties or hypertext links to third party websites. Such information and links are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply EzeeRun’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of any such third party, information, product or service. We will not be responsible for the content of any third party website and do not make any representation regarding the content or accuracy of material on such website. If you decide to use or link to any such third party website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Membership on the Website is free. EzeeRun does not charge any fee for browsing and making any purchase from the Website. However, EzeeRun expressly reserves its right to levy a fee from time to time. If any such fee is levied, EzeeRun will post the same on the Website and such fees shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws for making payments to EzeeRun.
EzeeRun reserves its right to investigate, suspend and/or terminate, whether temporarily or permanently, your Website account if you undertake any of the following acts:
- abuse, impersonate or defame any Website user or any other person, entity or any religious community;
- displaying, publishing, transmitting or sharing, if permitted to do so by EzeeRun, any information or content that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- displaying, publishing, transmitting or sharing any information or content that is misleading in any way;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass any Website user or any other person;
- make any statements, whether expressed or implied, and whether privately or publicly, as those endorsed by us without our specific prior written consent;
- use the Website in an illegal manner or commit an illegal act or use the Website not expressly authorized by us;
- making use of any information or content from the Website that or violates or infringes or of any third party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or rights of publicity);
- use any robot, spider, tool, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website;
- undertake any unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website or “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Website, without our prior written authorization;
- interfere with, obstruct, destroy or disrupt the Website or the servers or networks connected to the Website, whether partly or fully and whether permanently or temporarily;
- email or otherwise transmit any content or material that contains software viruses, malware, spyware or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, disrupt or limit the functionality of the Website or of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment connected with the Website;
- use meta tags or code or programs or other devices, tools or technology containing any reference to us or the Website (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of ours or any Website user) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose; or
- directly or indirectly modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Website.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- Gaining un-authorised access to other computer systems
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site
- Breaching any applicable laws
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Modifications to the Website
Survival: Termination or suspension of your Website account shall not affect those provisions hereof that by their nature are intended to survive such termination or suspension.
Binding Effect: The provisions of any order shall bind and inure to the benefits of Seller and Buyer and their respective successors and permitted assigns. However, neither this Agreement, nor any part thereof or right thereunder, may be assigned by Buyer without the prior written consent of Seller.
Whenever possible, each provision of this Agreement will be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision of the Agreement should be prohibited or invalid under appropriate law, that provision will be deemed deleted and the remaining provisions of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect. The subject headings of the sections of this Agreement are included for the purpose of convenience only and will not affect construction or interpretation of any of its provisions.
Buyer’s Agreement to Defend
Buyer agrees to defend, protect, and save Seller harmless against all suits at law or in equity and from all costs of suit, reasonable legal fees, expenses, damages, claims, and demands arising out of or awarded in connection with any goods: (a) sold or supplied to Buyer by Seller that are not maintained and operated in accordance with Seller’s recommended procedures, or (b) sold or supplied to Buyer by Seller to meet Buyer’s specifications, requirements, or instructions.
- You confirm and agree that we and/or our vendor partners are the owners of the proprietary information made available to you through the Website and hereby retain all proprietary rights in the same.
- We may upload/publish/post any copyrighted information and materials on the Website, whether having copyright protection or not and whether bearing any trademark or not, or which may be identified as copyright or a trademark. You undertake not to post, copy, reproduce, manufacture, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, commercially use/exploit, sell or use such information or materials in any way, whether partly or fully, and for any purpose whatsoever.
You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to bind the other party to this Agreement. You shall not use this Site if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Offimart.com for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by Offimart.com its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Offimart.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Offimart.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of Offimart.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
Notice of Accident or Malfunction
Buyer shall notify Seller promptly and in any event within seven(7) days of any accident or alleged malfunction involving goods manufactured or sold by Seller. Buyer agrees to protect, defend, and save Seller harmless (as provided in above paragraph), in the event that Buyer fails to give such notice to Seller and to so cooperate. Buyer agrees to provide reasonable support and cooperation to the Seller in the investigation of any accident or alleged malfunction of involving goods manufactured or sold by Seller.
Defaults or Delays
Seller shall not be liable for any default or delay in the production or delivery of all or any goods resulting either directly or indirectly from (a) accidents to, breakdowns, or mechanical failure of Seller’s plant, machinery, or equipment; strikes or other labor troubles; labor shortages; fire; flood; wars; acts of the public enemy, acts of God; delays of suppliers; delays in transportation or lack of transportation facilities; shortages of, or reductions in energy sources; priorities, allocations, limitations, restrictions, or other acts required or requested by state, or local governments, or any subdivision, bureau or agency thereof; or (b) any cause beyond the control of Seller.
Seller is not liable for any damages to goods sustained during shipment. Buyer is responsible for filing any damage claims with freight carriers and is subject to the rules of the freight carriers regarding the timing and processing of claims. IN NO EVENT WILL SELLER BE LIABLE TO BUYER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS, COSTS OF DELAY, ANY FAILURE OF DELIVERY, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COSTS OF LOST OR DAMAGED DATA OR DOCUMENTATION, OR LIABILITIES TO THIRD PARTIES, ARISING FROM ANY SOURCE, REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM, EVEN IF SELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION UPON DAMAGES AND CLAIMS IS INTENDED TO APPLY WITHOUT REGARD TO WHETHER OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT HAVE BEEN BREACHED OR HAVE PROVEN INEFFECTIVE.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the many hundreds of items in our catalogue are mispriced. However, we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures.
If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item. If a product’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation.
Buyer must make claim for credit due to shortage within Three (3) day of the date of the shipment delivery. Any shortage claims not made within this period is conclusively deemed waived by Buyer.
Shipments and deliveries of all items shall at all times be subject to approval of Seller’s Customer Department in EzeeRun.com Seller at any time may require shipping payment in advance if the shipping costs exceeds Rs.5,000/-. Seller reserves the right to withhold further deliveries and/or terminate this or any other contract with Buyer, if Buyer fails to comply with the terms of this or any other Agreement. Upon Seller’s termination of this Agreement, all unpaid amounts Buyer owes Seller shall become immediately due and payable.
EzeeRun uses third party payment gateways for processing payment of all orders from the Website. EzeeRun is not responsible for any delays or cancellation of orders due to any payment related issues. As we do not control such third party’s technology, platforms, systems and processes, we cannot be held liable or responsible for any error or fault at the end of such third party payment gateway service providers.
We accept payments for product orders placed on the Website through any of the following modes:
Bank transfer – debit card or credit card
Cash on Delivery (COD)
Any other modes accepted?
Please note the following for orders placed through Cash on Delivery (COD) basis:
To avail COD service, the product items in the cart should be eligible for COD.
You will not open the product package without making the payment at the time of delivery. If done so then the delivery will be deemed to be accepted by you and will not be eligible for cancellation, refund or exchange.
If the product or packaging has been tampered with, please do not accept delivery of the order.
No credit/debit cards will be accepted at the time of delivery under the COD method.
We cannot accept COD in case your pin code is not serviceable*.(v) We cannot accept COD in case your pin code is not serviceable*.
If you want to know whether your area is serviceable or not email us at email@example.com and provide your PIN code. Unless otherwise agreed, payment must first be received by EzeeRun prior to the acceptance of any order. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the applicable invoice, calculated from the date of the invoice. EzeeRun has all the discretion to cancel or deny any orders. EzeeRun is not responsible for any pricing, typographical or other error concerning the products and reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from any such errors.
CASH ON DELIVERY
We offer free Cash on Delivery option for orders more than Rs 699 in value.
Also COD is only available on maximum order value of Rs 18,000.
Returns, Exchanges, Refund & Cancellation Policy
Click here to Read More about the Returns, Exchanges, Refund & Cancellation Policy by the Seller.
For any query contact at firstname.lastname@example.org